Get the C-PACE process under way

All the benefits of green energy upgrades are within reach with C-PACE. To start the process for your building:

Find a C-PACE contractor. If you know what types of upgrades you’re looking to complete, you can find a contractor to help you implement them. Not sure? Review C-PACE’s Eligible Measures or contact the Green Bank. Don’t forget to work with your contractor to research incentives that might be available for your project through Energize CT.

Submit an application. Have you already talked to the Green Bank, identified a contractor and scoped out a project? You may be ready to submit an application, or you can work with your contractor to complete one.

Contact Connecticut Green Bank. Talk with an expert if you need assistance or don’t know where to start, and get your questions answered. From start to finish, staff at the Green Bank will be able to guide you through the C-PACE process.